viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

"Game section" Magazine.

Now here we have some important sentences taken from the famous book "Dangerous mind". Each sentence talk about the most important issue of the chapter. But in each sentence there is a missing word. Find out what word is it and fullfil the puzzle. Remember that in order to find the word to have to read first chapter 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Nº1 _ "And you're right. You're also young. You're fresh, energetic, _______. That's what we need- new teachers with new ideas, young blood."

Nº2_ When they test you, which they will, hit them fast right where it hurts-in the ________.

Nº3_ "I have a confession to make," I told the ACL English class. For the first time, ________ interest shone in the eyes of the estudents.

Nº4_ "It's a simple matter of logistic. There isn't enough room in the ACL classes for every kid who might have _______, so we only expect sucess from as many seats as we have available.

Nº5_ Each day, as we ________ through the story, the ACL kids read, discussed and analized the story.

Nº6_ "I don't know the answer to number eight," he said, pointing to the question: Why do you think John Steinbeck wrote this book? "It's easy", I said. "You can't get it _____. I just want to know what you think"

Nº7_ "______ means you can't eat it. Indelible means you can't erase it. This is special, indelible lipstick I'm wearing.

Nº8_ I wrote a note telling Mr. and Mrs. West how much I enjoyed having Callie in class, that she was _____ and a charming student with a delightful sense of humor.

Nº9_ He sat down at his desks. I sat down at mine. I was very proud of myself. I didn't cry until after the bell rang and all the ________ had left the room.
_______________________________
The correct answers are going to be publish in the next edition of the magazine.

13 comentarios:

  1. haha
    Very nice work and original, there are two puzzles more but yours is totally different.
    Kind of exhausting to fulfill though.
    I'll do it some day :p

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent job, Miguel
    with this you are showing you are pretty creative!
    Congratulations!
    Did you do it in an excel page???

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what fun!
    pff, but it takes me a lot of time to complete it.
    XD!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. good job...I like your puzzle, and the phrase are very interesting... see you around. :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You chose very good sentences... i loved them, but it takes so long to complete al of them!!!

    Good job Mike, you were very creative :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. boy that was hard to do!
    XD I guees it was because I was trying to do it without the book :P

    cool game miguel, I liked it a lot
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good idea mike...nicely done...
    Congrats...

    I think it is hard to do a game like that one, so I admire you for the patience you had...

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Crosswords !
    Interesting, but I need more time for do it !
    But I will :D

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Now, this is a very long work and also complete!
    I guess you really enjoyed the book for the extension of your work XD, Anyway me too.
    Remarkable magazine section!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Wow! This is seriously, really well done :] I liked it a lot... I think I have never seen a crossword used this way :P, have I?

    See you tomorrow.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Very fun and creative! Maybe when I have time, I'll try to complete it.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. WOW!!! hOW FUN IT IS!!! tO BE FRANK THIS WAS MY IDEA TOO, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT =(

    WELL DONE!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello!
    I also did this game :D
    I think it was fun .. good job!
    see you :D

    ResponderEliminar