viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009

Introduction

This is the first entry I do in this blog. I like to introduce myself; my name is Miguel Pino I was born in September 9th 1986. I am like most of the people in this city, running all the time and watching over every corner when I am walking on the street. I like to paint and watch movies all the time.

I have been living in Santiago with my mother and my brother since I remember. I can say that I am a person that love the city even though I spend time in the south of the country, the clean air and the forest, simple thing that I enjoy a lot.

Many of the people I know always say that I will be living in this city forever, but I know that someday I will go to other places around the world. When I was young I traveled to Europe and then I knew that I would not spend the rest of my days in one city.

I want to get to know the world, see new places and meet a lot of people. I really expect that some day I will be able to do it.

To conclude I would like to share this phrase with you: “CARPE DIEM” Just live the moment.

2 comentarios:

  1. Carpe Diem Mike!... I love that phrase, nice introduction!... cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The experience of being abroad can be as painful as enriching.
    My personal conclusion out of it anyway is somewaht different.
    Being abroad I learned to appreciate chile, and Santiago and us, Chilean people, and our culture.
    This is my home.
    You seem to have a more "patiperro" point of view!! LOL where do you see yourself living in hte future?

    ResponderEliminar